Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i get him to open up ?

I have been talking to this guys recently who is one year younger than me. Normally i date guys 2-3 years older so its a little different. I lost my virginity to a previous boyfriend that i dated for a year and im not at all shy around guys . The person i am talking to now has only made out with a girl and he is very shy around me. We havent even kissed yet.. How or what can i do to get him to open up around me a little more? ive tried hanging out in public, with friends, and in private with just the two of us and it seems the only way he really opens us is textingg. please helpp !How do i get him to open up ?
show him the good side of life. make him more social. make him want you. and u gotta see why is he like that.How do i get him to open up ?
you have to make the first move, like maybe a kiss on the cheek, at first he may not kiss back right away but maybe the next time he sees u he will.
be careful what you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment