Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i get a girl to like me and gain the confidence to ask a girl out?

so i really like this girl. but i dont think she likes me. how do i 1) get to where i KNOW she likes me or 2) where i can gain the confidence to ask her out with out caring TOO much if she says noHow do i get a girl to like me and gain the confidence to ask a girl out?
i wish i knewHow do i get a girl to like me and gain the confidence to ask a girl out?
Sum of my friends that are girls do many things when they get to liking a guy. Theyll start off talking to you every once i a while, and then talk to you more and more. Theyll joke around alot with you, trying to get you to laugh. Sometimes, theyll touch you alot. Not in a bad way, theyll do things lik tough your hair and say how shiny it is, or punch ur arm jokingly. Not all girls are like that, but thats how my friends are. sorry if i was no help. =(
if she likes you then shell probably look at you occasionally. if you talk to her then you might get to know eachother more like if you're in any of the same classes then discuss homework or stuff. if u wanna ask her out then be a man and just ask her.
I WANT TO KNOW TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment