Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to get scorpio girl back?

My girl broke up with me after 5 months. It seemed like everything was cool. We told each other that we loved one another and she even wanted to move in together. Then for about two weeks she was ignoring my text because she said she was busy working. I felt like eventhough she was working she could still send a text because i did and i also work all the time. Then she broke up with me telling me my emotions was too wide open and that we weren't compatible and she didn't want to be my friend. I think we can work it out. We never had any type of blow up fight or any big disagreements. I know she's been stressed lately and I was helping her release some of the stress which is why I'm kind of lost as to why she broke up with me out of nowhere but she stated that she still cares. Now I text her and tell her how much I miss her, love her and think we can work it out but no replies. I'm a capricorn girl.How to get scorpio girl back?
most of the time when a scorpio leaves......they don't come back......good luckHow to get scorpio girl back?
sounds like a bull **** excuse to me... she might have other ppl on the side



i dont know bout the person enough to make any big accusation but thats what it sounds like
dont smother scorpios. they only get pissed off and shut down. give her some space. and leave her alone for a while. when i get smothered i get so pissed i could snap. i'm a pure scorpio. and my best friend is a capricorn. sometimes she overwhelms me, and i need my space. if she says she cares about you, she does. we are loyal honest creatures. just give her space. when we get stressed or upset, we shut off, and shut out. just let her know you will be there for her. then stop texting her. she'll come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment