Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to fix a broken heart?

My boyfriend and I broke up a little over 3 weeks ago, yet I am still heart broken. We dated for over a year and he promised me everything and said he would always love me...but that didnt happen.

Not to also add it was right before prom...we go to different schools and it has been hard, but I dont understand why he just gave up on us. He is in a play and works, he has been meeting new people and hanging out with these two girls, however one isnt into men and the other is a different race(his family holds odd morals) ... He told me I was the one he wanted to marry and do all of that with...

Now he is going to prom with the girl of the different race, ';as friends'; and going to camping with all of his new friends as well...I am just so hurt. He wouldnt go to prom with me, his girlfriend of over a year even as friends, but he will go with a girl he hasnt even known for a year.

I mean, I dont understand. We were just about to go to the next level in our relationship, and then he told me that he didnt think we could be together anymore...he told me that he needed to find himself and have time to himself...yet here he is going out with all of these people. He said I deserve someone who can actually give me all that I deserve.

I am trying to move on, I am flirting with new guys, and doing things that I forgot I liked to do...yet I still go back to him and I...we talk daily still...I am just so hurt and confused. I dont know how to move on or where to even start..



Can anyone tell me how they got over their love?How to fix a broken heart?
sorry to say sounds like he lost interest in the beginning he must of really really liked you but as time goes on the truth shows he sees the person you truly are and the person he truly is maybe you arent what he thought at first...and about ';just friends'; to prom dont believe that if he didnt EVEN take you and hes taking a friend come on think about it...when he said you deserve someone that gives you all that you deserves he cares about you but as a friend but he doesnt like you that way anymore. I know you really really fell for him but he just doesnt like you that way anymore if you truly love him let him go and be happy....“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” alexander graham bell just move on its ok to cry for a while but try not to think about him anymore distract your mind doing different things go out and have fun with your friends to keep your mind off of him do anything that makes you feel happy dont think about him anymore you'll see things will get better...How to fix a broken heart?
I soo understand you.. somthing similar happend to me. Girl he has somebody else. Guys do that. They just get bored and go onto the next :( we have to move on, but it is hard.. very! when he sees that he has lost you he is going to want you bak, karma is a ***** jst remember that..I advice u stop talkin to him completely. U will only keep getting hurt.
that is nothing dear, trust me it will all go away and when that happen you'll just have a smile on your face thinking how foolish you are...mines much worse.. I thought the whole world ends..I also do crazy stuff to forget but all comes back to her...all you have to do is get yourself busy..what I did is I go to the gym, buff up my muscle and do good stuff to my self..play a lot of sports and after a while i meet interesting people..now, im married to a wonderful woman and as I see myself now, I find it im lucky..be beautiful again, not for him but for yourself...and when guys come looking for you yoll realize he is not the only one in the world...
tape and glue usually do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment