Thursday, October 28, 2010

About asking and going to prom with a female friend?

So I want to ask a female friend to prom with a yellow flower (and hopefully she'll get the hint that I want to go as friends). This is for many reasons, but in general, it is to avoid drama that could happen if I asked her not-as-friends.



The question is, what should I expect? I like her a bit, and she probably likes me a bit. But I should not count on it. So what should I expect from a [good but not extremely close] friend?



For a bit of detail, she is [for now :P] planning on going with her friends, probably in a group of 3-4 or so, all female.



Also, I keep hearing people complaining that they ';babysat their dates,'; specially girls. Any tips on how to avoid that (and what it means)? I wanna make sure I don't---I wouldn't like my date to be uncomfortable in our last prom.



Thanks! :-)About asking and going to prom with a female friend?
Ask her out dude.About asking and going to prom with a female friend?
Coming from a girl, I think it would be really sweet and it would break my heart (in a good way) Try showing up at her door and then with the flower say, ';Will you go to prom with me?'; Just because she is your friend, doesn't mean you shouldn't take a chance. If it doesn't work out at the end, that doesn't mean you cannot stay friends. If she says no, she probably will say something about how it would be weird because you are friends. If that happens, ask if you want to go as friends and you could both bring your friends. I hope it works out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment