Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you make friends in school with a ';hard to get'; girl?

How do you make friends in school with a ';hard to get'; girl?

I am a girl and she is a girl... I wanna make friends with her/them, what do I do?

I am invisible to her/them. They are 3 best friends and I think I belong with them but they don't seem to notice me at all. I wanna be friends with them because they are like me and maybe I'm just a liitttle bit more shy..otherwise just the sime type of personality.By the way I'm really proud sometimes.

Most of all I want to make friends with one of them but I also with the others if possible.

There have been moments when they tried with me but I was just pretending to be too popular for them and they might think Im a creep now.How do you make friends in school with a ';hard to get'; girl?
simple, just make them laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment