Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do guys tend to respect a girl more if she doesn't put out or have sex as easy?



I've been talking to this guy in college for about 4 months. we hang out a lot and he shows interest in me, as i do him. , ive helped him through his hard family times, we get along really well. im there for him when he needs me etc. we are very attracted to each other and he watches out for me. the thing is we've done things in the past. ( not actual sexual intercourse) but he still makes the effort to talk to me, and spend time w/me. i mean we can sleep in a bed together naked and he doesn't start anything. he also mentioned before if he ever got me pregnant he would want to keep the baby because that's just how much he adores me. this is just random talk.

we aren't official yet but do you think he respects me because i haven't had sex so easily as other girls he's been with?Do guys tend to respect a girl more if she doesn't put out or have sex as easy?
Yes. He respects you, girls tend to think that guys will only b interested if they do it real easily, but that's not true, because girls like that, to guys are just play toys for a one night stand. If a guy really cares about a girl then he wont want to do it that easy cause then he feels like that girl has probably been around, when you wait that shows you respect yourself, which will make him respect you. Do guys tend to respect a girl more if she doesn't put out or have sex as easy?
yes

unless its love
Yeah that basically is the case to most men but not all.
It seems like it. I have never known a boy (not even my boyfriend) to not start something when were lying naked in a bed together. And if hes honest about the baby thing it seems like a good guy. I would play for keeps if I were you!
Yes, if your not like the girls that have sex for one night spend your money and leave.. you actually are real to him and he likes knowing that you really Care about him. I would most certainly give you my full respect!
I think you guys should take it easy. Guys like girls who respect themselves and who don't jump at every opportunity for ';sexual intercourse'; If he really adores you that much you should wait it out and he will probably respect you more and more as time goes by and eventually you might be his Mrs.
Yes, it DEFINITELY does produce respectful results. Keep holdin out ya know? It's human nature to get what we want fast and easy with no effort, but it makes humans TRULY happy when they have to put forth effort and work for the things they want because when they do get that thing, it's meaningful to them and that goes for men with sex.
yea...guys appreciate a little challenge
WOW!!! He said he would keepp a baby!!! What an IDIOT!!!!



ANYWAYS....



I went out with this chick who didn't put out to me for like two weeks but she was like 14 and im 17 so i felt like it was cool you knwo?

(But then I broke up with her..)





But if it were a chick my age and she wasnt doing any thing then i would be outa there. UNLESS She was HELLA bomb..





He is:



1) Too pussy to do anything and uses the ';Respect'; card to excuse his lameness.



2) A closet bible thumper



3) A closet homosexual



4) REALLY weird and ACTUALLY 'respects' you because you don't put out.




idk it depends on his personality but, if you dont have sex as easy for men its a challange to make you fall inlove with him and go to bed, wich when there is a hard girl, its a long lasting relation for the most part, maybe its respect, maybe its a challange, idk maybe its instinct, or love, but what i do know for sure you might be a challange for him. and if you like him a lot and want a long lasting relation try being hard, but not to hard to get, and for the time of sex let him seduce you, and the first 3 or 2 times dont do it even if he seduces you on the 3rd or 4th do it. remember dont be to hard. but dont be to easy either. so try to chalange him dont show you need him, but show you want him, shine your eyesso bright and blind to love you. remember what i sed
He respects you ALOT. Be very gifted you have a friend that isnt thinking of mainly getting inside you. Im 14, and havent acutally been in a sexually relationship (tbh ive only been in 2 relationships total) but i respect my best friend so much that if we did sleep together naked, i wouldnt start anything. Shes also very pretty
I know I once dated someone who was more in love with me than I was with her, she would have put out if I asked, but I felt like I was leading her on and something about the way she would let me get away with things made me not even give myself a chance to develop feelings for her, I also hated myself when I was with her because I felt like I was using her for sex, and I decided to end it before it got any worse. I know I broke her heart, and I still feel regret for even dating her. I guess what I'm trying to say is for someone like me, usually sweet as can be, the sex drive sometimes takes control and if a girl isn't willing to say no then I might do something I'll regret because I'll stop respecting her and just use her for sex.
For a while.



Once two people are adults it is perfectly okay for the woman to wait, however it doesn't say much if she doesn't. If he likes you, he likes you. Point Blank.



If you wait, and he just held out long enough to get his, the end result will still be heartbreak on your end, and he will probably have just been really annoyed.



The saving yourself game is played out, s e x is not dirty and should not be taboo.



I'm not saying get drunk girls gone wild style and sleep with every boy on the first date (however if thats your thing who is anyone to judge) yes, a guy will def look at you differently for waiting.



But the overly long waiting thing is frustrating for all parties involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment