Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to get her to be my girlfriend?

Me and my friends went to volunteer at a hospital. They brought a girl with them that I never met. We had alot of fun and connected with each other alot. I added her on facebook and I didn't know if she was single because she didn't show it. She first posted on my wall and then I posted on hers. I made a lot of jokes, even my friends commented on my wall posts laughing at it, and teased her a little to show im not interested in her.



Then she showed her relationship status as single, I dont know if she was giving me a sign or something. So how do I continue on to make it into a real relationship. We just met and she's already comfortable with me.How to get her to be my girlfriend?
ask her



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How to get her to be my girlfriend?
You've started well...



Dont go for the girlfriend label straight away...ask her out, take her to a museum or the zoo, something different!

Then while you're there make it clear that you are still selecting her, she hasnt ';got the job';

Phrases like ';oh i'd be way too much for you'; and ';you're cute...in a weird way';



Keep her on her toes, because when girls get comfortable thats when attraction is lost

No comments:

Post a Comment