Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I get to know a girl a girl who I don't share any classes with?

Okay, I don't know this girl at all. But she's gorgeous! Is their anyway I can approach her in the corridor or whatever without seeming like a creep?How can I get to know a girl a girl who I don't share any classes with?
Do you know any of her friends? Or just approach her, and tell her she's gorgeous and walk away.., no pick up lines or any of that $hit, girls want to hear meaningful words. :)



Tell her I say hi, by the way.How can I get to know a girl a girl who I don't share any classes with?
dude how many times are you going to ask about this girl!!





truth is it will never happen ok?!?! she is 2 years older than you!!!







im sorry im just telling you what i know. Im a girl. im giving you her point of view. i wish it wasnt true. im not trying to let your hopes down. I just dont think you should get yours up to high, because we all have to deal with rejection. I seem to get a lot of it. I wish the best for you
Talk to her during lunch or any free time.

After school maybe ?

Are you allowed to change classes.

Go and say hi and hang out or sumthing



Good luck and don't stalk her (girls hate stalkers ,or at least i do)

No comments:

Post a Comment