Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do u get over your shyness with girls?

haha just a side note ';You have 69 characters left.'; haha ... but like im a 15 year old boy but a late bloomer which i thinks brings my confidence down. all my friends can talk to girls, but i just liked go into my turtle shell and dont say a word. what can i do to get rid of this.



what should you say to a girl you like when you approach them for the first timeHow do u get over your shyness with girls?
I would say ';Hi!';How do u get over your shyness with girls?
How do you talk to guys?

Some girls are just as confused (and I'm 19. Youch is pretty much the word to sum it up!)
Just go up and say hi and talk about school. just be down to earth to her.
Hey, wats ur name? what kind of music do u listen to? whats you favorite movie? ask her a question then she'll be talking her head off and you can relax. trust me girls are more nervouse than guys so dont worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment