Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to get a girl to want to have sex with you if you are not hot and kind of ugly?

I really want to have sex with someone. I'm in grade 12 at the moment and I don't know how to get a girl to want to do that now or even when I go to university. I have no girl friend and I'm not very good looking either.How to get a girl to want to have sex with you if you are not hot and kind of ugly?
wow there goes hormone.

get a life. almost noone who has sex in high school turns out to successful in real lifeHow to get a girl to want to have sex with you if you are not hot and kind of ugly?
be yourself and let her be herself
chloroform
Once again, a HOOKER!
Wtf, become her boyfriend!
what you need to do is put something on the craigslist classified for causal encounters.. someone will hit you up and lay you
Paying for sex is usually looked down upon but in your case I say doll out those benjamins.
i usually want guys who are flirty, and hotness is a plus, but just flirt, be funny, yknow.(:
Just let it rip
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. that means someone has to be attracted to you!

just ask a girl on a date, if she says yes. get to know her!

if she likes you, it will just happen. don't worry, it will happen.

(:
awww :(

just wait the day and the girl will come when its mean to be :)
money ?

No comments:

Post a Comment