Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is he Playing Hard to Get With me?

Okay so This guy and i have been talking every single day for like 4 Months straight. We Text All the time and E-mail all The time. Always asking how each other how we are doing or telling funny stories of what happened today or something. Anyways we have gotten to the the point of hanging out and we've hung out only 2 times so far. ANYWAYS Recently a friend got right up in my business and Went to him and asked Him if he liked me or not. He said i was a ';cool Girl';. I texted him afterwards freaking out and said ';Omg what did she say?'; ....No Reply. I waited for the next day and texted. ';Hey whats up?';.....No reply.....I waited like 4 hours later and texted ';Hey what are you up too?';..... No reply. I feel like to him it looks like i had her go up to him...and I DIDNT!!! Therefore now i look immature and stupid. Is he mad at me? Did my 'friend' **** everything up between us? Or is he just playing hard to get with me?Is he Playing Hard to Get With me?
yaIs he Playing Hard to Get With me?
Guys NEVER do that. It's strictly a girl thing.

That only leaves one option.
Sounds to me like your friend scared him away... but that's just a guess... try calling him, if he doesn't answer then he's not interested
i'm a girl so i don't know for sure... but it does sound like your friend stuffed things up. :/
you sound desperate
yeah your friend ****** it all up im so sorry:( the same thing just did happen to me i know what it fells like it just shows how my friends are its just crazy



hope you get over it but i know i sure wont get over the girl i had
%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;We Text All the time and E-mail all The time.%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;



So you're his email *****, right?

Surely he has other women for other purposes as well.





%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;....No Reply.%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;

%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;....No reply.%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;

%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;....No reply.%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;



Are you sure he isn't banging your friend instead?





%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;Did my 'friend' **** everything up between us? %26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;



No, of course not. There was nothing between you two. Well, just a couple of computers, but that's all.





%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;is he just playing hard to get with me?%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;



Nah, he's just afraid of women. Don't worry, it's more common nowadays than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment