Thursday, October 21, 2010

Should I call her on her BS? Need a way to get back at her.?

My ex girlfriend and I have recently (about 2 months ago) patched things up from a bad breakup and now have been hooking up/going out a few times over the past month. We haven't defined anything yet, it's just a casual thing we have. I guess I still have feelings for her bc I got upset over what happened tonight.



She texted me this morning telling me she'll be at this club near our school tonight and insisted that I come. Later that night she called me to make sure I was coming. I went with some of my fraternity brothers (the older classes who I barely hang out with) and I waited an hour paid to get into the club. Once there about 15 minutes into it we met up and went to the dance floor, we danced for about ten minutes and I told her I'll go get some more drinks. Then I was left looking around the club for her like a moron for the next hour and a half. When we did run into each other she'd come up with this excuse about how she had to find her friend, and she'd meet up with me again.



Needless to say, this went on a couple times until I saw the evident bull ****. I ended up talking to a few other girls and ran into her one more time, I asked her if she was getting a ride back. She said yes, I said well can you fit one more? She said she's filled but ';wait here, I'll go look for a ride';. I told her ';nevermind, whatever';. Hitched a ride back with the bros.



I'm thinking about giving her a piece of my mind. What should I do to make her feel REALLY ******* bad for pulling this **** on me?



1) She brought me to a club which I knew nothing about. I'm not a regular at the club, I have my own frat house and throw parties there. Therefore I was pretty new to this whole thing and the situation was awkward



2) She danced with me and touched me, kissed me for 10 minutes, then poof!



3) She came up with excuse after excuse and left me looking like a ******* tool.



What should I say that would make her feel like the scum of the earth?Should I call her on her BS? Need a way to get back at her.?
Only one person can make you look like a tool...and that's you. Revenge is for sissies. I would say, man-up and shrug it off as if nothing happened, but don't let history repeat itself. Break it off with her once and for all. But don't make this the major breaking point, or she will have control over you. Tell her you've changed your mind about her. If she's a player...and it sounds like she is...you are just playing into her hands by allowing her to know how upset you are. Just act cool, don't contact her, and when she contacts you...make excuses not to see her, and tell her things just aren't working out and you are seeing someone else. End of drama.Should I call her on her BS? Need a way to get back at her.?
Get over it and quit wasting your life on trying to upset her. You're a tool as long as you continue that BS.
Honestly, there's no better payback than to just leave her completely alone. Whatever attention you DO give her, either positive or negative, is exactly what she wants. However, if you take the mature way out and just cease all communication with her, she's not going to have you to do this to anymore... (sucks for the next guy.)



Not only that, but showing anger or frustration at her for doing this only lets her know that what she was hoping to do actually worked. You know?
You shouldn't say anything to make her feel that way.

She isn't going to like you if you purposely make her feel that way.

How about try talking to her about what happened? Explain to her how you feel.
Don't waste any more time and energy on her. It sounds as though she is toying with you so don't give her the satisfaction of appearing to be bothered by it. Just walk away...
Call her a *** dumpster, and probally will be pregnant with STDs on her mangina. Having to support a child whens shes the only parent because her dumb *** couldnt be smart. Tell her that satan needs a new ***** and she fits the bill nicely.

Call her and say this, then hang up after you tell her this and avoid her at all times because she will be so mad. Because she knows that its true
i know it hurts to be played the way you did but NOTHING good ,for ethier you or her, by being spiteful.



stay honorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment