Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to enjoy the life with good habits?

Eventhough I don't have drinks - smoking - sex with others, I am a bad guy. Mentally i having sex with many girls and physically I am doing masterbating. So, I don't like myself. But I am getting bored with this life. My friend are having girl friends, but i don't have gf as i am not looking good.



I don't want to show me more than myself. I wants to be myself.



I want to forget all the above. I wants to enjoy the life only with my life partner. Love should be the major part and sex should be the minor part.



Please advise me....How to enjoy the life with good habits?
Physically you are a good guy, though mentally you are disturbed.



Once you pay attention to helping others, their smile will make you enjoy your life and you will be encouraged to help more and more suffering people. This will have no end and will get you to a top position one day in your social work, that will bring the personality within you.



Everyone will love you that time and you will see the fruit of your good work and good habits.



Start helping others in whatever way you can, physically, financially and mentally, without expecting any result or any return from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment