Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I make my girl a U.S. citizen ?

I got a girlfriend from Australia and want her to come live with me here in the U.S., I know I can sponsor her but, whats the proper way to do it ?How can I make my girl a U.S. citizen ?
u have to marry her. are u ready to settle down yet?? that's the one way.



another is she can look for an employer that willing to sponsor her work visa which is hard to find and not very common.How can I make my girl a U.S. citizen ?
Marriage. You file the following forms and it will take about 6 months for her to get the proper visa to come here and get married to you..... I-129F, I-134 and G-325A http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/m鈥?/a>
simplest way: file a petition for alien fiance(e) (I-129F), both must complete forms 325 biographic and us citizen must also file affidavit of support, she will be summoned to embassy/consulate for interview and must have her paperwork (325 bio, medical forms, police clearance, passport, etc), if OK, she will be issued K-1 visa for 90 days in which time she must marry us citizen; then us spouse must file for adjustment of status (I-485) which gives alien spouse conditional residency, after 2 years, must file for removal of conditionality, which allows perm residence status. after 3 years as perm resident, may apply for citizenship based on marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment