Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why would he try to start a relationship now?

Okay I am a junior in high school. My ';potential boyfriend'; Is a senior. We started talking about a month ago and we both know how one another feels. We really like eachother alot. And all that pre-reationship stuff. It seems like he really wants something serious, but in 2 months he's leaving for college which is 3 hours away. Why would he start something? He's going to be surrounded by girls there and will probebly forget about me, he said that he could never, because I'm too special to him, but I know that his eyes will be trawn to the older girls at university. He's the closest I've ever gotten to a guy, I don't think a real realtionship could develop while someone is away. And I do want to spend the last two months with him, but I am not going to give up everything, (first kiss, first boyfriend, first anything really) when it doesn't seem like this will go anywhere. What should I do? I do Plan to tell him everything I've said on here, what doyou think his reaction will be? Help???Why would he try to start a relationship now?
He seems to be not serious with you, Pl leave him as you have another priorities in life. Best wishesWhy would he try to start a relationship now?
He likes you but he may be using you. Let him go.
Don't do it darl. Just wait it out. If he's serious you'll see it after he moves. Wait the two moths, you can remain friends but don't give anything up for him, it's unlikely he'll make the effort once he leaves and you'll be left behind hurt and regretful. Then if he surprises you and does follow you up once he leaves you haven't lost anything either. You don;t have to be nasty or hurtful to him, just say you want to remain friends and get to know each other properly. The best relationships begin with a strong friendship anyway. His reaction may be to deny him leaving will change anything but if he truly believes that he'll respect your decision to wait it out.
um no

No comments:

Post a Comment