Sunday, December 11, 2011

Should I just forget about this guy?

he is my best guy friend...

U used to have a crush on him a while back,

it ended by a kiss, and didn't further, he didn't love me, he only wanted to make out.

I was devastated a couple of weeks, and realized it was pointless, so I forgave him and he became friends. He usually sits beside me in classes, and comes over to my house after school.

we are all comfortable with each other so we joke around a lot, we laugh and all.

After our ';kiss'; I had two boyfriends... both failed.

1. the first failed because of me, I didn't love him and he annoyed me

2. failed b/c he cheated on me

My best guy friend after each break up helped me through it.

I don't know why but I feel really safe with him... I never felt that way before.

He is very flirtatious, he flirts with everyone.

I denied to myself that I loved him all the time b/c I always was scared I would get hurt.

Yesterday we kissed again... but while both drinking.

and I felt something... yet again.

I don't know why but I can't give up on him... it's like he is the one...

I don't know but I feel so happy with him.

he told me about how he falls in love with girls...

that he doesn't fall just that easily, that it takes time for him.

etc...

It seems that it is hopeless

and that we will stay friends forever....

Should I give up ?Should I just forget about this guy?
Well,there is a chance as long as he wants to be your friend.Don't force the issue.But on the other hand,it may just be conventient to have you around just in case he can't find ''some'' somewhere else.Think about that.Should I just forget about this guy?
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment