Sunday, December 11, 2011

There may be a girl that I know who...?

Okay, so i am asian. I love black girls, the way they head bang makes me tickle in the you know what areas tehe. Anyway, I am a girl like many of you girls but except for one difference. For some reason i like police booty? I wear those outfits all the time and turn the lights off (my sister sometimes says ';Hey, where the light?'; haha) and pretend I solve a mystery of drugs and I get capture with my gun and I just need to know if it is normal to want a black girl to help my fantasy, because theres a girl at school who hints that she likes it (how i got into it in the first place) and she wants to come over next thursday when my parents aren't home. My mom says black girls are trouble, but I don't believe her, what should I do?There may be a girl that I know who...?
Black girls are trouble? Race is a social construct. The color of a person should not matter in anything. If that's what you like, hey, that's what you like.There may be a girl that I know who...?
Uhm, ignore the racist bigot?
Obviously sneaking this girl in will help your mothers racist view of African Americans. Its an excellent idea
this is the best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment