Sunday, December 11, 2011

My parents will not let me express myself......?

I am a 15 year old boy, and all my life I have known on the inside that I was supposed to be a girl. I recently decided that I and should ';come out the closet';. Which was no surprise to them. I talk and look like a girl, Most places I go where no one knows me, they think I am a girl. My parents tell me that they think it is just a faze, and they want let me buy the clothes I want, and wear make up. It makes me happy, shouldn't that be most important, i'm not saying that I want a sex change right now, or anything. My mom keeps saying to wait till i'm 18, to be who i want. Like what i want to do is illegal or something, please give me some advice on how to deal with this, or how to get them to let me.My parents will not let me express myself......?
You need to find a way to comprimise. As long as you live with them they have control over your life and you need to respect their rules. Maybe ask your parents if you can see a counselor that specializes in gender identity. That would give you an outlet and someone unbiased to talk to.My parents will not let me express myself......?
your parents are wise in suggesting you wait. First problem you will encounter is a legal one. Child advocacy groups may sue your parents or try to have them charged for cruelty or other crimes perpertrated on a minor if the sex change was completed whilst you are under age. Note your parents are legally responsibly for you until you are of age. The second problem is one of growth. Whilst your body is femine in nature it may change significantly in the next few years as you undergo the largest growth spurt of your life to reduce the need for a change. While unlikely it is possible. Also your attitude may also change as you mature and decide to live as you are. again unlikely but not inconceivable. As you mature you develop emotions and ideals which differ from those of children. It is hard living in a body you feel you don't belong in but you may change as you mature. If at 18 you still feel the same way then go for it and know no one has the legal power to stop you . good luck and I hope life works out for you. Ps gender changing to a woman will render you infertile unless you were lucky enough to be born with ovaries. '; unless you extract sperm from the testes which if not removed are inserted up into your body inside the pelvic bone.
Man, I think a lot of guys envy you because you can get in touch with the woman inside. Expanding on this, understanding and emulating admirable behaviors from others is a pretty cool way to act. Becoming very familiar with objects in your environment, drinking them into your cognition, etc., is also a healthy thing to do. It's probably all coping, for the sake of identifying with yourself. If it is, at least one unhealthy behavior you have to consider is possible fantasizing. Your parents are messing up by not weeding these things out, but they aren't experts. Let's look past blame, now-- And you know, they probably aren't rich, they probably aren't only considering your happiness (even though they are definitely considering it, even in situations where it appears that they are giving other considerations more weight)....



';You'll grow out of it,'; is a cliche. How can we expound, to give you the closure, clarity, skills and behaviors necessary to overcome this challenge? If your parents aren't able to give you these things, you'll need to find a way to develop them, yourself. The primary thing to develop is the latter: the skill or behaviors to overcome. But clarity or understanding is an essential step in the process, and closure becomes possible as you develop the skills or or behaviors (we'll just say behaviors) and learn to display them dynamically and interactively. Perhaps it comes down to being able to work within the bounds of any rule set. Can you experience the same satisfaction and interest in an environment where makeup and womens clothing is not available? Can you figure out how to? Are there going to be situations in your chosen career path where you will need to? ';You'll grow out of it.'; Maybe they think that other men feel this way, and that it has a purpose but isn't something to base your life on? Or that because it's a coping thing, you are just struggling, somehow, and you'll stop struggling, someday? Hey, I'm not sure. I think that you have a better intuition for what your parents meant when they said those words. Someone is going to need to be mature enough to change.... Is it going to be you?



A sex change operation is pretty invasive, and if it's possible to look beyond the physical in yourself, you'd be a lot happier than if you altered it. There are a lot of women out there who don't like their bodies, for very long times. Feels like it comes down to something inside. Can you like yourself, naturally? You might hate me for assuming that you don't, but maybe you can see how I would misconstrue it as that, seeing as how you are talking about how people cut themselves up just to look different? You feel like someone you are not. Maybe you need to experience yourself? I can tell you from a lot of experience: self esteem is intimately woven into self experience. If you can become very comfortable with yourself and your body, your self esteem will jump to levels you never imagined it could have.
  • make up for skin tone
  • lot of oil refined
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment