Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can a shy guy get a girl?

I'm an eighteen year old boy who is shy around girls but I am a smart, very like-able person who is friendly and average looking.



I don't have any girl friends but I am liked by all the girls I know as I'm good person so my question is how do I talk to girls to become friends with them?



I am attracted to shy girls the most, do they like shy boys?

Will a girl be impressed if she is approached by a boy who is obviously shy and nervous but has the courage to talk to her specifically?How can a shy guy get a girl?
I'm a shy girl, and I would be totally impressed. You sound like my type actually =3 haha



I adore shy guys. It shows they're not up themselves, and that they are likely to think similarly to me. In fact I find an overly confident guy to be a turn off... I don't like it at all. So don't worry! They'll be plenty of girls who think like this!



So, do what you feel like you can do, maybe stretch yourself a tiny bit, and be yourself. Approach girls and become friends with them- then if you find you like someone, ask her out to see a film with you or something.



Hope I helped and good luck!How can a shy guy get a girl?
Marry Iris. :)



I'm not shy myself, but I like shy guys and have no problem whatsoever to make the first move. Maybe I'm shy inside, and that's why I like them.

Report Abuse


Ask a Girl out ..... the worst that can happen is that she says no


What have you got to lose? She may find u weired and walk away then so what? or she may hang around for a date and never talk to you again, simply move on to the next one... You have nothing to lose, be wild and crazy just go up and talk to one just for the heck of it.. I'm shy and I like shy girls even though i ended up with an outgoing one now I know exactly what you mean. just try to stop thinking so hard and get your focus on her. There is no rush for anything either
generally the shy guy ends up with an outgoing girl because they need someone to break them out of the shell...but theres no law that says a shy guy cant have a shy girl...hey it may even be better because you guys can grow together. i would say start off with becoming more social with girls period even if your not attracted to them.
LOOK U R 18,,SMART N A VERY LIKEABEL PERSON,,HEY ALL U REALLY HAVE TO DO IS JUST START TALKING TO ANY GIRL,,,MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM ALL THEN U WILL BE ABEL TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE U WANT TO BE YOUR GF,,,AND SHY GIRLS LOVE IT WEN THE GUY NOTICES THEM FIRST AND STARTS TALKING TO THEM,,CAUSE LOOK HOW SHY U R,,,SHY GIRLS MAKE VERY GOOD FRIENDS,,CAUSE NOBODY DOSE TALK TO THEM,,GO FOR IT HAVE FUN,,,PEACE
Yeah, perhaps it will be a surprise to this girl. Normally I can tell if someone likes me by the way they look at me, the eyes are the window to the soul. Talk to a woman friend of yours about advise, and I'm sure if your a nice guy some chicks will dig ya. You will in the end be told no more than yes, but in the end the yeses make the nos worth while if that makes sense.
  • bios error beep
  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment