Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I get this virgo boy?

I'm pisces girl living in a coed house with virgo guy. he is soo sweet and nice and well mannered. he is very hard to get to know, since we are both so shy. the thing is i always catch him staring at me! he does things for me, like open doors and donates to my charity, and finished a piece of chocolate i didn't want, but i thnk he's just being nice? we have hung out more and now he's seems a bit more comfortable coming up to me and starting a convo. he always seems to be around me (even if not directly talking to me). what should i do? flirt? the only thing is he hooked up with my capricorn friend last year, but doesn't seem interested in a r/s. They made out again two nights ago, so i'm guessing he doesn't like me then...How can I get this virgo boy?
I';m a virgo we are naturally shy even if we like the person. We are nice to everyone cause that is in our nature. You need to give him sign like flirt with him so he can know that you are feeling him. We don't know if someone likes us. And we don't want to make a move and get hurt. So I say go for it and tell him that you like him. It would be much better so that he knows and can give you all of his time.How can I get this virgo boy?
If he hooked up with your friend you back off. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment