Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I get a boy to ask me out?

I think he likes me. We've grown really close in the past two or three weeks. I try to be alone with him but someone always comes and talks to him about other girls who like him. He holds my hand a lot, but as soon as I look down at our hands and look up and smile he pulls away quickly. I really want him to ask me out. He's just so cute and sweet! He laughs at my lame jokes, and he's really funny. So, how do I get him to ask me out? And hint for a kiss? (I've NEVER had my first kiss, and I really want it...)How do I get a boy to ask me out?
next time he holds your hand and pulls away, pull it back and say i dont mind. then he'll know that like him. then tell him that u like him... alot and see if he will tell you for sure. if he says he does, ask him wat now and hopfully he will ask you out thenHow do I get a boy to ask me out?
You can't get him to ask you out. You have to either ask him yourself (which I see nothing wrong with) or maybe tell one of his friends you like him. Either that or continue doing what you are doing and if he liked you enough he will ask you out himself. Goodluck.
By asking him to prom, making out with a popular girl, then ditching for ever... Hahha, stargirl, great book ;)
You know you can ask him out, right? Don't just sit around waiting for him to ask you out. Take the initiative.
Hmmmm... every thing is perfect, just have patience... Never run fast when it come to boys they change their opinions very fast... So, have patience and enjoy what ever going on.....

GOOD LUCK
Just ask him out it's as easy as that. If he says yes, great. If he says no, you'll get over it and move on. Better than spending a lifetime waiting and hoping.
Follow this advice tell him you are not wearing any bloomers and if he say that is disgusting.Say well it's true because I were teddy's and panties.I don't think he would be upset with that.
tell em how you feel.. take him to a place private place and say what you need to say.. hes not gonna ask you out because hes to shy. (im not) lol.. so the only way to go out with him is probably for u to ask him out

No comments:

Post a Comment