Sunday, December 11, 2011

So there's this girl I want to get to know, but...?

So here's the story

I've seen this girl around all of High School and have been interested in her, but I haven't been able to be around her for long periods of time up until now

So I'm a senior and she is in my english class (and she'll be going to a college close by to where I'll be)

so I got her number and I've tried talking to her

I had one or 2 really good conversations with her then it almost seems like she doesn't want to talk

and it all seems one sided to me like she doesn't want to participate

How should I go about this? (I want to still get to know her though)So there's this girl I want to get to know, but...?
well get to know her better without talking to her. ask people close to her things like whats her favorite color, her favorite animal, ya know; the basics!

don't talk about nothing. talk about something she would want to talk about.

if she doesn't want to talk to you she will show massive body language hints. pay attention to what she is concentrating on: your face(good) or everything but you(bad).if she doesn't want to talk to you she will also say thing like uh-huh and ya. if it seems like she doesn't want to talk to you, don't force her to! that will only make things worse.if she's in you class, offer to do things for her AND the people around her (like throwing away their trash) if you only offer things to her she may become uncomfortable and this would be the opposite reaction. in helping other people around her, this will make her more comfortable and will help her not to think that people will start to gossip about her and you being together.(something she may be terrified about)

good luck!
  • advice your mother gave you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment