Sunday, December 11, 2011

There may be a girl that I know who...?

Okay, so i am asian. I love black girls, the way they head bang makes me tickle in the you know what areas tehe. Anyway, I am a girl like many of you girls but except for one difference. For some reason i like police booty? I wear those outfits all the time and turn the lights off (my sister sometimes says ';Hey, where the light?'; haha) and pretend I solve a mystery of drugs and I get capture with my gun and I just need to know if it is normal to want a black girl to help my fantasy, because theres a girl at school who hints that she likes it (how i got into it in the first place) and she wants to come over next thursday when my parents aren't home. My mom says black girls are trouble, but I don't believe her, what should I do?There may be a girl that I know who...?
Black girls are trouble? Race is a social construct. The color of a person should not matter in anything. If that's what you like, hey, that's what you like.There may be a girl that I know who...?
Uhm, ignore the racist bigot?
Obviously sneaking this girl in will help your mothers racist view of African Americans. Its an excellent idea
this is the best answer
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment