Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I get my female friend to want something more romantic?

So i've got this friend of mine who I like romantically. A couple of times she's expressed a similar interest, telling me she was sick of fighting how she really felt, but then soon after she has gone back to saying she 'just doesn't see me that way' and while there is something there, she doesn't want to persue it. She's told me before that she's liked me since we met (same with me) but she really doesn't act like it. Now I feel like i've pushed her away over the years by seeing other girls, but I only really want her. I've tried telling her exactly how I feel, but she just never listens. How can I get her to see me in the same way I see her?How can I get my female friend to want something more romantic?
aw! let me just say... thats so cute! and sweet!

but anyway, all you can do is let her know you are serious. she might not take you seriously considering you have been with other girls and stuff. explain to her that you really only want her and you always have. and make sure you tell her what it is you like about her... since you are friends you probably know a lot about her! and thats worth more than some other guy she just met

No comments:

Post a Comment