Sunday, December 11, 2011

This girl hurt me so much, what should I do?

I just got out of a relationship...3 Years with this girl, and she was my bestfriend before we got together. We were eachothers firsts, and highschool sweethearts...Sadly, over the years she has always hurt me by doing stupid things while we were together. I'm 20 now and shes 19 and it ended about 2-3 Weeks ago.



Anyways, a few days later she starts dating this 28 Year old, and shes 19...And has already slept with him more than once and goes on secluded camping trips with him...Like wtf, she's changing so much.. Anyways Im moving to a different city closer to family and for school in the fall and to just get away from her so I have time to heal.



Before I leave she says she really wants to say goodbye to me in person, but apart of me wants to just leave without saying goodbye to say ';You've hurt me, so I'll hurt you'; but I know if I do that I'll regret it...but if I do not say goodbye, it shows how strong I am, and telling her that I don't need her anymore...I still love her very much but she clearly doesnt love me for doing this crap with such an older guy..It disgusts me...Anyways, any advice would be great.This girl hurt me so much, what should I do?
Follow your heart. I personally would not say goodbye, not out of revenge, simply out of a sense of dignity. It sounds as if she did not show much respect for your relationship. How serious did she take the relationship if a few days later she was already dating another guy? She wants to say goodbye to you in person because she feels guilty. Once she turns round the corner, the boyfriend will be waiting for her so that they can go on another camping trip. How vomiting. Start building a good self-esteem and let her disrespect somebody else. If you don't, I'll see you again on this site some time in the future with a new story (I'm 30 now and she's 29...she left me for a guy who is rich and they go on secluded boat trips...etc...etc). See what I mean?This girl hurt me so much, what should I do?
pretend you have a girlfriend really hott girl and show off on her too
I would leave without saying anything to her. You owe her nothing. She is just having a guilt trip.

Move on with your life in a new city, and good luck.
dont say goodbye. she might even be doing this just on rebound, or to shove it in your face. just leave, and show you dont need that in your life. seeing her again is just going to make the cut deeper than ever, trust me. if anything, get back in touch with her in a few months or a year or so, to be friends. right now, seeing her and saying goodbye will just be too much and not help ANYTHING. be stong%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment