Sunday, December 11, 2011

Am i consider a communist?

There is a new stereotype in the vietnamese community in the united states that if you go to vietnam and marry a girl, you're considered a communist or a fan of communism. I'm not a fan of communist in Vietnam because my father fought with americans during the war. I'm only getting married this way because i have no luck with girls, no girls like me. People threatened me that If I bring my wife over here they will burn my house down. They said I should go work for the communists and slaughter people if I'm going to get married with a girl from Vietnam. How come they say i'm a communist ?? Do you consider me a communist ??Am i consider a communist?
People there need to get a dictionary and read some history on Communism.Am i consider a communist?
Think about it. You marry a girl who was born and raised in a Communist country. What kind of ideals do you think are instilled in her? Of course, Communist ones. So of course she's a Communist. And if you marry her and pop out little Communist babies, then what are the chances that people are going to regard you as anything but that? What's worse than a Communist is a materialistic, dollar-hungry Commie who married someone that ';no other girls in America likes';. If you do this, you are contributing to the cheapening of the American nation. If people don't burn your house down, I'm sure the Commie girl will eventually find some other way to do so (i.e., adultery, divorce).
NO, YOU ARE CONSIDERED A TROLL!

Let me know where this ';imaginary'; fiancee lives. I have the perfect wedding gift for her,,,A bottle of Drano and a shot glass. It'll be way less painful than marrying a TROLL!
Geeze where do you live?

Stay away from those crazy people. No you are not a communist. You are marrying a woman from a country where communism still exist, what does that have to do with communism?

Who cares what other peoples say. They are just angry with Vietnam that's all. What's past is past and we should try to let go of the past.

They did that to their own country anyways, not us!!!



Edit: They might think that you are a communist because you are taking someone from another country lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment