Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does he dont like me ?..?

iam a college student.......There is guy in my college whom i like much...

but he ll never speak to girls......

he is very harsh and argent to his class girls...

i got his number through my friend and msgd him...he was very much interested to know who i am and asked to my friend to show me who?....but my friend dint show me....

in beginning he too msged me...but later he refused me...

he had told to all his class girls about me and said that he have girl to like him ....just because of that they all came to see me.........

i told him i like him and i wanted to speak with him..........

but he told to me that he had not seen me still and he dont have interest to speak to me because he never speak with girls.......

then he also meant that i were not straight forward and i could have come and said him directly that i like him...

i got angry and told him you lost the one who feels for u and goodbye...

but now i got to know through his friend he knew me well.....

his friends are teasing him with my name......

but now his behaviour is entirely different.......

he is looking at me everytime.....even my friends had noticed him seeing me when i were not noticing him.....

once it happened for him to come near me he just got confused how to go and he was not able to see my face ..i heard his friends commenting him why da got shy on seeing her ah?

sometimes he keep coming around me and infront of me

he even checks the place whether iam there or not....

manytimes we both seen eachother he never moves his eye from my eyes........

when have a chance to come near my class he just look into my class...just like searching for me...if i see him by accident he ll just start seeing me again n again.....even when we both were sitting in same hall.....he just came front of his chair and keep on seeing me..we both were seeing eachother many times.....

In my last day of my coll i went and told him its me who msgd u and sorry..after tat wen my frnds went alone he looked them again and again in search of me..but he says he dont have interest ....

does he like me or not????Does he dont like me ?..?
GO FOR IT! HE LIKES YOU AND IS WONDERING ABOUT YOU! GO! GET OFF YAHOO ANSWERS AND SET UP A LUNCH DATE OR SOMETHING!Does he dont like me ?..?
Sounds like he's shy, and very very nervous. He probably likes you but is afraid to admit it.

Maybe try approaching him, just smile and hug him. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment