Sunday, December 11, 2011

Am i consider a communist?

There is a new stereotype in the vietnamese community in the united states that if you go to vietnam and marry a girl, you're considered a communist or a fan of communism. I'm not a fan of communist in Vietnam because my father fought with americans during the war. I'm only getting married this way because i have no luck with girls, no girls like me. People threatened me that If I bring my wife over here they will burn my house down. They said I should go work for the communists and slaughter people if I'm going to get married with a girl from Vietnam. How come they say i'm a communist ?? Do you consider me a communist ??Am i consider a communist?
That's sillyAm i consider a communist?
Of course not; that is absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment