Sunday, December 11, 2011

Highschool girls: do you realize how immature this is?

im not saying all highschool girls, but most. Im a good looking guy, in 10th grade. Everytime i get on this site i see questions about girls asking if nice guys do exist, or if this guy just wants action, but when i go to school, all the girls say the same thing, well im not bragging or anything, but im a guy who is actually nice to girls, and cares about them, i just dont want action. But yet everytime ive been turned down by every girl, i always get beat by some upperclassmen who is completely full of himself, and he just acts like he cares, but really he just wants to get some, and he knows underclassmen girls are easy. Thats the true reason the upperclassmen go for younger girls, because the girls know they will be popular and cool in the grade if their going out with an upperclassmen, so its easy for the guys, and most of the girls know that those guys are just looking to get some, and they do give them action just so they stay together or something idk, its a mystery. Ive even asked a couple girls of what they see in upperclassmen, all 3 of them said, hes an upperclassmen who can drive, i get to go places and ill be more popular for dating him, all 3 of them said that exact thing, and theirs a ton more girls in are grade dating upperclassmen so i already know what the rest will say. I dont mean to be mean about this, but do you realize how immature that is?Highschool girls: do you realize how immature this is?
You sound like a high school girl yourself.Highschool girls: do you realize how immature this is?
Trust me, high school is NO place to find ';Love';... its stupid.



thats mostly the reason why i havent had a boyfriend yet, im in 10th grade too (im 16) when i tell people i havent had my first kiss or a boyfriend they are shocked, they say you are so pretty and sweet i cant believe it!



Well, im mature, im not immature like most guys at school. I do see a lot of guys look at me in the halls or whatever (Totally not conceited and you would know that if you knew me personally). Im the nice girl out of the group, im usually the peace maker... it gets annoying but there needs to be the stable head of the people around right?



Anyway, i dont know if this helped any but oh well. I hate how a lot of people are just desperate for a boyfriend or a girl friend, it gets really annoying.



But yeah, i do wish that i could experience a relationship and my first kiss but ill just wait for what God brings my way. I dont want to have my first kiss with some person that i dont really like.
Thats highschool, and life get use to it homes.
Nice guys are the biggest faker in the world. They are nice to get girls.... they are *******, they bend over for a girl... a girl wants a man....not some one who has nothing to do with his time? ...s top whining like a *****, and get your life straight
Ok first I'm not a hs girl. But I completely agree with you. That's really immature dude.
Yes, but I'm different from those girls(not to brag or anything) Like i know how you said that not all high school girls, but most would go for upper class guys. i mean that's true, but not all girls do that.
Sweetie, that's just how high school is. Things pretty much do a 180 after you graduate, so don't give up yet.
YEAH IT'S IMMATURE BUT WHY STRESS IT SO MUCH. THOSE GIRLS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GOING TO BE HEARTBROKEN IN THE END %26amp; U JUST HAD TO DEAL WITH A LITTLE REJECTION. IF U REALLY R BOTH GOOD LOOKING %26amp; A NICE GUY KEEP TRYING MAYBE YOU'LL END UP IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING. WHY WOULD U WANT 2 BE W/H GIRLS WHO R ONLY W/H GUYS 2 GAIN SOMETHING OUT OF IT ANYWAYS? I THINK YOU NEED TO START TALKING TO GIRLS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS.
I agree with you most underclassmen girls want to date a upperclassmen guy to be popular but not all girls are like that. Personally I don't consider myself one of those girls because I wouldn't date any upperclassmen guys just to be popular. Homeboy don't trip I'm sure I'll find a girlfriend who really likes you for who you are. I mean you're barely in 10th grade don't worry about this things. I shouldn't be saying this cause I'm also in 10th grade. Class of 2012 Rules!!!!
It's high school. College will get a little better but be careful, some people never grow out of the high school mentality. It does get better as you get older tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment