Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girl trouble, I am desperate for help?

I use to go out with a girl named Nicole on and off but now its officially over but she does not want to get over me and its hard for the both of us. I mean I have tried to and I told her but we can never completely get over each other for we have the same classes and same friends so we have to be together, atleast she can't get over me, I want for this all to end because its way too much drama but she is also one of my closest friends. But the problem gets worses, I met this amazing girl on Facebook and I feel very attached to her already and we are planning to meet up soon and neither of us are creepers. But Nicole is still convinced she loves me and I have even said it back because I feel caged and cornered, like I have no choice. So me and the other girl (Olivia) might end up going out and I have no idea how to tell Nicole, because I have to. But there is way I could do this, I could just keep Olivia a secret and then since summer is so near I could just let our friendship kinda drift apart and then she would probably not have any feelings for me anymore. Please I need your opinions and solutions.Girl trouble, I am desperate for help?
Omg are you 14?Girl trouble, I am desperate for help?
Well don't dodge the bullet because it won't help. it's going to break her heart anyway. if you try to ignore her, she'll just stalk you lol. just talk to her one night, casually, and talk about your feelings. say you still want her as a friend and you still want things to be over but you don't want the drama. tell her she's pretty and she could have any guy she wants. your guys' hearts just don't dance to the same beat. but ya, don't dodge the bullet. it never helps
You planed it, even if you said she's just a friend.
If you are interested in someone else and you feel cornered by your ex's feelings for you, it is time to tell it to her straight. Trust me, although it might break her heart in the short term, you will have more chance at friendship if you are straight up and honest with her. She will thank you for it eventually. Don't keep Olivia a secret and string your ex along, it is cruel and a scumbag thing to do, and I guarantee if your ex finds out she will hate you so much more than if you had just been honest with her in the first place.

Good luck, it's hard but you have to just suck it up and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment