Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to lose weight at age 12?

I am 12 years old (almost 13) girl and I have a sorta fat stomach, legs, and arms. Im not fat, im just a little overweight and i want to get rid of it as soon as possible. I am 4 feet and 6 inches tall (im short) and i weight about 94 pounds. Also im really shy about this. i stopped eating chips and some junk food. summer is coming up soon so i wanna get skinny for my bathing suit and all. also will swimming make me skinner? cause i have a membership to a gym place and im going to swim there soon and few times a week with my mom. PLEASE HELP!!!How to lose weight at age 12?
ONLY DRINK WATER! soda and juices make you gain weight like crazy.

You're young, so don't wait!! Just stay active, play with friends, play sports, and make sure to not snack when you're bored. thats what got me.How to lose weight at age 12?
I'm stuck in the same place you are. I am 11 though. I run around my neighborhood everyday with my friends to exercise. I try to eat healthy as much as I can. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. If you have a game system like the Wii, you can try Wii Fit with the balance board. It's fun and you also get to exercise!

I hope this will help you!

**((SANDRA))**
start going to that gym. swimming will help. any form of cardio (swim, walk, run, cycle, aerobics, dancing will help you lose weight. try eat a healthier diet. take weight loss slow or you will do your body and hormones some harm at 12.
If it makes you feel any better you are actually within the normal range for your height and weight (see link below).



You have made the step in the right direction by stopping or slowing the junk food you should also increase the amount of fruits and veggies you eat. Swimming is wonderful for weight management and overall health. Another great activity to tone the body (stomach, legs, and arms) is yoga. You can probably find a class at your gym or pick up a DVD to get started it will not only tone your body but increase flexibility, strength, and makes you feel great! Helps you to deal with stress and focus too a bonus for school.



You are on the right path keep it up!
I tried to lose weight for months before I was able to find a way to successfully lose weight. Instead of rewriting the article I found, you can read it here. http://ow.ly/1tU9l

No comments:

Post a Comment